- Restaurant and Cafe
Muddy Waters Cafe is a funky little café located in the heart of the Wangaratta city. If you are looking for a cafe with a point of difference, this is the perfect fit for you.
This cafe is not just about great food, but about the overall experience while visiting. Lisa’s homemade food, great customer service, welcoming atmosphere, awesome coffee and amazing staff are all a treat for you to enjoy.
The cafe’s current popular dishes are its homemade hamburgers, lamb rolls, Asian chicken burgers, desserts, homemade salads and pastas, plus many more to choose from, all using the best of the region’s local produce. A wide range of gluten free options, including both savoury and dessert dishes are available daily.
High Tea is now available for ladies and children’s parties. You can choose between sitting in the cosy, funky indoor seating or enjoy the atmosphere of the outdoor courtyard. The cafe can seat up to 27 inside and 35 outside.
Muddy Waters Cafe is open from 7:30am for breakfast and stays open right though to 5:30pm during the week. During summer from the end of October to March it is also open on Saturday until 1.30pm.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Takeaway Available
- Delivery available
- Modern Australian
- No license available
- Under $20