- Bed and Breakfast
- From $112
Palm Haven Bed and Breakfast is located in Wangaratta, a beautiful part of the North East of Victoria.
Magnificent garden setting on half an acre, quiet and private location, ideally situated three kilometres from Central Wangaratta, a short walk to golf course, scenic river walks or bike riding into town along the beautiful Ovens River.
Three bedrooms available with all home comforts including continental breakfast, internet access, shared bathroom, separate toilet. The Eucalypt, Waratah and Banksia rooms have queen beds. Eucalypt and Waratah rooms have there own television.
Features include free internet access, ducted air conditioning / heating, with ceiling fans in all rooms. Flat screen television, TBox and Netflix, in house movies, fully equipped kitchen, outdoor area with barbecue and solar heated in-ground pool.
- Outdoor Furniture
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Not Available
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Communal Refrigerator
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Broadband Internet Access
- Non Smoking