- Restaurant and Cafe
The Atrium restaurant at Quality Hotel Wangaratta Gateway offers guests an experience that is just that little bit unexpected – exceptional service levels, food that is elegant yet approachable, presented beautifully and with pride.
‘Consistent, delicious and made with thoughtfulness and care’ are all words diners have used to describe Atrium. The restaurant’s seasonal menu is strongly influenced by the wineries, farmers and producers of the surrounding King and Alpine Valleys, Rutherglen and Glenrowan regions.
The recently renovated Deck Bar and Lounge is located adjacent to the restaurant space and is the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, cocktails, tapas-style finger food or simply for coffee, a sweet treat or late nightcap.
Highly rated by both locals and visitors, the award-winning Atrium offers a dining experience that is contemporary yet comfortable.
- Free Wifi
- Family Friendly
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Takeaway Available
- Gluten Free Available
- Share Plates
- Wine Bar
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian
- Late night
- Light Meals
- Private Dining Area
- Over $30
- Modern Asian
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Cheese / Charcuterie / Platters
- Seasonal Local Produce
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- COVID Safe
- Quality Tourism Accreditation