- Restaurant and Cafe
Come and visit Cafe the PreVue’s stunning cafe overlooking the picturesque Ovens River in Wangaratta.
Boasting all day breakfasts, snacks and treats, and full meals, they guarantee you will love their menu. Drop in and enjoy something from their range of drinks including, tea, coffee and alcoholic beverages.
Cafe the PreVue cater to dietary requirements, and have gluten free and vegetarian options. They also have a great food and drinks menu for the kids.
If you are just visiting Wangaratta, it is recommended you come in and try their food. The menu includes produce from all around the region, providing you with a lovely sample of North East Victoria, in the form of a delicious meal!
Having a warm drink near the fire, or relaxing out in the sun, the atmosphere here will ensure you will thoroughly enjoy your time at Cafe the PreVue.
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Takeaway Available
- No, we are fully licensed
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian
- Waterside Dining