- Camping and Holiday Parks
- From $25
Gentle Annie Caravan and Camping Reserve is situated in North Eastern Victoria on the King River, two kilometres from the township of Whitfield in the King Valley region.
The continued popularity of the Reserve is an indicator of the quality of enjoyment and the natural environment it is situated in with a number of attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy.
Attractions such as wineries, great local produce, markets, scenic lookouts and drives are all nearby. There is also the Ned Kelly Trail, fishing, four wheel drive, cycling, walks or just simply the space to relax.
Tourism information available at the Reserve for the King Valley and North East Victoria. For information on Gentle Annie Caravan and Camping Reserve please contact the friendly staff on the number provided.
- Free Wifi
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Camp Kitchen
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Caravan, RV & Accommodation Industry of Australia
- Caravan Industry Australia Limited
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Refrigerator
- 2 1/2 Stars
- Drive through sites available
- AAAT Star Rating
- Star Ratings
- Caravan Industry Association of Australia
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
Gentle Annie Caravan and Camping Reserve has powered and unpowered sites available with easy access and views of the King River. Dogs are welcome. For further information please view Gentle Annie Caravan and Camping Reserve’s website.