Lake Rowan/Taminick Ride
- Trail type: Road Ride
- Difficulty: Double Black
- Distance: 98 km
- Elevation (start): 142 m
• Start at the Wangaratta Visitor Information Centre and ride out along the Wangaratta-Yarrawonga Road – and turn left at Boweya Road.
• Follow for approximately 7km and turn slight right into Boweya Creek Road.
• Follow that onto Wangaratta Road and then onto Lake Rowan. Turn left at Benalla-Yarrawonga Road, ride south to Devenish-Wangaratta Road and turn left.
• Follow for about 14km and turn right into Glenrowan-Boweya Road.
• Ride south past Lake Mokoan and turn left into Taminick Gap Road.
• Turn left at Warby Range Road and then right at Shanley Street, left onto Tone Road
and back into town.