- Holiday Houses
- From $175
Number Nine Harper Street is a fully self-contained, five bedroom home nestled in central Wangaratta and is the perfect location to relax and unwind whilst experiencing the North East.
Located in a quiet, residential area, the property is ideal for families, friends or businesses requiring accommodation. Shops, parks, restaurants, railway station and Performing Arts Centre are all within a short walk and local rail trails and cycling tracks can be easily accessed.
It is also en route to the gourmet food and wine region of Milawa and the King Valley.
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Not Available
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.