Oxley Tarrawingee Loop
- Trail type: Road Ride
- Difficulty: Blue
- Distance: 38 km
- Elevation (start): 142 m
• Start at the Wangaratta Visitor Information Centre and head north on the main road and turn right at Detour Road (football ground) and then a quick left into Wangaratta- Eldorado Road.
• Follow for 8km and turn right into Londrigan-Tarrawingee Road.
• Follow for 3km and turn right into Boralma-Tarrawingee Road.
• Ride south and turn left into Beechworth-Wangaratta Road and then a sharp right into
• Cross the Great Alpine Road and the Ovens River and turn right into Milawa-
Tarrawingee Road and then right again onto Oxley Flats Road - which will take you back into town. Beginners might attempt this ride if they’re comfortable with the distance.