- Food and Wine
The Summer months are perfect for relaxing among the vines, soaking up some rays, sipping local wines and sampling local produce. Here are a few top spots for vineyard dining:
- Gracebrook Vineyard complete with farm animals to feed, lush lawns, picnic tables and a bocce area,
- Dal Zotto Wines offering up one of the regions finest Prosecco’s, bocce, Elena’s amazing garden is also worth exploring,
- King River Estate offers a relaxed setting with wood fire pizzas and plenty of room for the kids to explore,
- Pizzini Wines is the place to stop for refreshing homemade icecream and with childrens play areas it’s popular with families,
- Sam Miranda Wines offers contemporary dining close to Milawa with grass lawns and river red gums offering shade from the summer sun,
- Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard – with bocce, bean bags, grassed areas, shade from the sun and giant chess its no wonder it’s a popular place to while away a warm summer day.
- Chrismont’s Cellar Door, Restaurant and Larder is located in the upper reaches of the King Valley, with breathtaking views, where visitors can experience wine tastings and casual lunch-time dining with a modern touch.