- Historical Sites and Heritage Locations
- Museums and Collections
- Landmarks and Buildings
- Entertainment Venues
The Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre is the region’s premiere venue for entertainment and conferencing.
The Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre is a purpose built facility for performing arts and conferencing for the region and was opened in 2009. It offers contemporary architecture and facilities including a dedicated, fully equipped 520 raked seat theatre with balcony (Alpine MDF Theatre) and an alternative to regional conferencing with flexible venue spaces for meetings, incentives, conferences, weddings and events, accommodating up to 500 people.
Situated in the heart of Wangaratta, it is in the middle of the Arts Precinct with the Wangaratta Art Gallery and Art Space next door. The in-house café, Intermezzo, is open seven days a week for breakfast and lunch and in the evenings when performances are on.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Public Toilet
- Food and Refreshments
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Art & Culture
- Enquiry Desk
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.